- Submit in standard manuscript format. Follow this link to learn more about Standard manuscript format.
- The first stories I read are ones that include your name, story title, email and *WORD COUNT on the title page.
- When your story is finished, open a grammar book and do a line by line. Editing takes time. Trust us, we know. However taking the time increases your chances of acceptance exponentially, and not just at Green Gecko.
- Most of our books are Passion for "something". If the main character feels indifferent toward the topic of the book at the end your story, then it's not right for the Passion for series.
- First person is a hard sell, more so in books that contain both fiction and non-ficiton.
- Present tense is a hard sell.
- First person present tense has to be that much more awesome than it's competition.